Thu 14 Dec 2017 Final Class
This final assignment will be graded according to
- Does the essay show a connection to at least 3 concepts? (3 pts)
- Does the essay accurately show how the concepts are connected to the issue or solution? (6 pts)
- Are there both descriptive and prescriptive questions? (3 pts)
- Is the overall writing clear and convincing? (3 pts)
Thu 7 Dec 2017 Class 31
The final exam will be available on Moodle by Tuesday night of finals week. You will print it yourself and bring it to the final. It is due at the beginning of the final exam.
I haven't finished the midterm 2 grading yet but hope to have it done by when the final goes out.
All late tokens must be done by 5pm on Friday of finals week.
Tue 5 Dec 2017 Class 30
- Only 32% of the class has responded to the SETE
Follow up from last class
Thu Nov 30 2017 Class 29
Reading Reflection Quotes
With all the problems that the public is focusing I am surprised that palm oil plantations are not on the radar.
Is it ethical for companies to buy from suppliers who contribute to deforestation just to save a few bucks?
My question is why haven't we reduced this ingredient/product after having this knowledge of what it's doing to our plant and forests?
The last reading reflection is due Thursday Nov. 30th.
productivity tip!!!— jomny sun (@jonnysun) October 23, 2017
1. write down everything u want to do today
2. only one of those will get done
3. choose one item
4. it wont be that one
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- California Groundwater Regulation
- Soil Improvement and Acid Rain
- Sewage Treatment Plant and Cultural Eutrophication
Tue 07 Nov 2017
19 Oct 2017
26 Sep 2017
19 Sep 2017
- Midterm this Thursday, Sep 21
- Blue Scantron (Form No. SC982-E) picture
- Midterm is closed book, notes, internet
7 Sep 2017