The GEP Department is seeking student applicants to work as the Environmental Technology Center (ETC) Student Assistant. You will work with Professor Daniel Soto and assist with the both the maintenance of the ETC and the planning for its future.
- Supervising the ETC during GEP-approved events outside of scheduled classes.
- Conducting tours of the ETC building explaining its characteristics.
- Collecting, benchmarking, and analyzing data on the performance of the building and researching building improvements.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and organizing the building.
- Organizing events to promote energy efficiency on campus.
- Willingness to learn
- Able to dedicate at least 5 hours per week
- Interest in renewable energy technology
- Good oral, written, and public communication skills
To apply for this position, please fill out the application at this link.
The application is due by 11:59pm Sunday, February 18th.