The ENSP Department is seeking student applicants to work as the Environmental Technology Center (ETC) Student Assistant. You will work with Professor Daniel Soto and assist with the both the maintenance of the ETC and the planning for its future.
- Supervising the ETC during ENSP approved events outside of scheduled classes.
- Conducting tours of the ETC building explaining its characteristics.
- Collecting, benchmarking, and analyzing data on the performance of the building.
- Researching new possibilities for upgrades to the building, including lighting, ventilation, and automation.
- Monitoring the ETC for technical problems and troubleshooting.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and organizing the office and closet spaces.
- Submitting work orders for building repairs
- Communicating with contractors to perform building repairs
- Willingness to learn
- Able to dedicate at least 5 hours per week
- Interest in renewable energy technology
- Good oral, written, and public communication skills
To apply for this position, please fill out the application at this link .
The application is due by 11:59pm Friday, November 18th.